Deal of the Week's up

Link

What's Red Faction Battlegrounds like? worth the 400msp?

Also is Hydrophobia the one they released that was bad and then patched later on and supposedly got better?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Red Faction Battlegrounds is a good idea (an update of the evergreen coin-op Badlands!!), but let down by lousy execution.  Yup, Hydrophobia was flawed upon release (but still good!!) - the patch sorted a lot of things out though.  Its still not perfect, but its a damned good play nonetheless!!

Cool, I've put them both up for download, quite fancy a blast at Hydrophobia for 400msp.

I still need to play Hydrophobia through...I kind of liked it... is it true the Red Faction Battlegrounds campaign is less than an hour long??

Hydrophobia was quite good, I'll get Battlegrounds later.

One question, the avatar outfit is still showing at 400msp for me....anyone know what its reduced too?

Which avatar outfit are you looking at Lavindathar? Funny cause I can't see any in that link now - I could have sworn there was some earlier????

I checked the link earlier on, well before this thread.

At the bottom was the "Elite" outfit from Splinter Cell. But its now been removed from the link, weird.

Gatling Gears seems to be 400MSP aswell even though it says 800MSP through the recently reduced bit. Its a great little mech shooting game, has co-op etc and well worth a go at 400MSP!

Gatling Gears is ment to be part of next weeks deals, guess it went up early by mistake ?

Anyway will get the Bulletstorm dlc now and see if they are worth the normal asking price <.<

Gatling Gears is currently showing 800msp for me? Is it confirmed for 400 next week InfoCone?

Yes its for next week it seems they have put the price back up....