Dead Rising 3

Afternoon all,

Does anybody have any info on a possible Dead Rising 3? Its one of my fav series this generation, and i would love there to be another.

Maybe set on a cruise liner.

Where would you guys like it to be based?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no news yet.

I would like on one of those American army bases that are like small towns

I think a cruise Liner would be amazing

Disneyworld....

Dead Rising in a zoo would be cool.

A cruise liner would work as it's a small, confined space. The only thing I'm wondering is what could they really do that's new with the Dead Rising formula

If they do I hope it's better than the first two

First one was amazing, the 2nd one they made it to easy but still a great game though I do prefer Of The Record with Frank

All I can tell you relating to it is the particular capcom studio that developed Dead rising and Dead rising 2 is presently working on Resident evil 6 and two brand new IP series which haven't been officially shown or announced yet.

So dead rising 3 looks to be a bit off or like its coming from a different studio.

[quote user="SteampunkZomb1e"]

set on a cruise liner.

[/quote]

The problem with it being set on a cruise liner is that there would be a finite amount of enemies, unless of course the zombies are swimming out to it.

However it would be a great setting for a zombie game, full of suspense.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

All I can tell you relating to it is the particular capcom studio that developed Dead rising and Dead rising 2 is presently working on Resident evil 6 and two brand new IP series which haven't been officially shown or announced yet.

So dead rising 3 looks to be a bit off or like its coming from a different studio.

[/quote]

Two different studio's developed Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2

-

Capcom in house did Dead Rising 1

-

Blue castle games Capcom out sourced Dead Rising Case Zero, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising Case west.

Capcom Bought Blue Castle games and now are Capcom Vancouver and they released Dead Rising 2 Off The Record under Capcom Vancouver.

-

Capcom Vancouver are currently working on a secret next gen game.

-

Resi 6 has nothing to do with Capcom vancouver