http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-dead-rising-3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't understand.

Did someone see the threads about "COD: Ghosts" running at 720p and comb the internet looking for any other ONE games running at 720p?

Not very many games ran at 1080p on the XBox 360 but they were still outperformed by lower res titles that were simply better games.

Az

May not be final code.  Will wait for reviews.

It's like Sony fans comb the internet for negative Xbox One news.   They trashed digital foundry when they were talking positively about the Xbox One, now they print this and they are the premier gaming journalism web site.   You won't find any Sony fan talking about the Sony TOS agreement.  haha.

I love that this article tried to trash x1 and dr3 but when you watch the clips the game looks like a blast and I'm glad I preordered. For anyone to say this game isn't next gen is sad lol. It looks great 10x better than dr2 graphically and look at all the zombies I can't wait.

I'm not trying to trash the x1 at all and if you do read it and several times they say dead rising 3 was started on 360 I carnt wait for this at all

I have it preordered as well.  Launch titles are going to be launch titles.  Not every launch title can be Dead or Alive 4.  :) Can't wait to get my DR3 next Friday.

Can't wait to play it!

I could careless if its running at 720 30fps still looks fun and amazing

Sub 30fps and 720p on a next gen console is ludicrous.  I'm so pissed right now. Things like this is why people are flocking to the PS4.  

Glad I am not getting hood winked into buying xbox one