Dead Rising 3 Will Never Come to PS4 or PC

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/556927-gamescom-2013-dead-rising-3-is-never-coming-to-ps4-or-pc

This is just for the ignorant people who believe DR3 is only a timed Xbox One exclusive.  If you want to experience DR3 you will need to get an Xbox One.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wait for the "MS 180" crowd to chime in

I'm not surprised Dead Rising 2 port was very very bad on pc

I actually think DR3 is the best of the X1 launch games

-

I had a love hate relationship with the other Dead Rising titles. I was excited when they originally showed it and it looked darker, more serious.

-

and disappointed when they showed that its still like it was. Daylight looks more my style tbh.

you can still play seriousfacemode just dont pick up guitars and things

^This. Gamers ask for choice then scoff at the notion of it.

As soon as you load the game up its gonna say MS studios. They made this game how would a MS made game just like halo just like forza will ever jump to the PS4. Thats like saying uncharted is gonna be on the xbox because its such a great series its gotta be on multiple systems thats not always the case as you have all seen. Titan fall as well its gonna be soooo good they will have to release it for the PS4 eventually but at the same time does MS get the last of us if its sooooo great...NO. This is why you have options when it comes to game consoles. If every game cam out on every system why would there be a "next gen war" because despite the specs and all the crazy features it comes down to which games you prefer and i can tell you nothing coming out for sony this year and next year appeals to me. If it did i would take the PS4 its cheaper why not but the games stink IMO and I what ive seen from DR3 every sony fan boy wants this game they cant hide it its sad.

I believe Mass Effect 1 had Microsoft studios on it. Its on PS3 albeit 5 years later but they could have to do with EA buying Bioware.

EA is a bunch of sell outs anyway. 5 years later like im really gonna care to pick up DR3 5 years later? by then DR5 will probably be out and sony will still be behind.

Um. DR3 belongs to MS but I don't think the franchise does. So a few years later we will have the same situation as with DR2, DR4 will come to the PS4.

Sand, that's the beauty of all game dev's curently on MS payroll. They will backstab MS once they stop throwing money at them. Big named companies like EA hold no alegiences and have no reason to.

Never say never.  Dead Rising 1 made it to the Wii years after the Only on Xbox version.

I personally don't care if it does or doesn't.

DR3 is the #1 game reason why I was sold on the X1.

I'll be playing it a lot once I get my X1 setup and be playing it for months & years later with friends who either get it at launch of years down the road.

I'm debating on getting it digitally at some point so I can always have it running in the background while I play other games.

I've been playing the Dead Rising franchise since Day 1 in August 2006, played and love all 4 versions of Dead Rising 2.  I'm a huge fan of the franchise and DR3 is shaping up to be freaking spectacular.  So I don't care to hear any of the whining from 'gamers' who say it 'isn't dead rising' or all the negative comments from children saying it is gonna fail because it is only on X1.  

I'm the #1 supporter of Dead Rising 3 on Xbox One.