dead rising 3 update 5gig wtf!!!!!!

Fancied a game of Dr3 tonight ,not happening f...ing 5 gig update :'(

Not everyone has a superfast broadband connection !I have 8 meg so I'm in for a long wait .

What's in the update ????????? Anyone ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="lennyvonlenny"]What's in the update ????????? Anyone ?[/quote]You wanted PC-level graphics, you got'em. And you also got our monster PC game updates along with it.

Muhahahahahah!

I knew this would happen as soon as consoles got internet connections. Being a life long pc player as well as consoles patching games is a normal thing. I watched them go from mere kilobytes the gigs and I knew it would happen to consoles as well. It's great that they can patch games but the whole put it out early and fix it later mentality has got a bit out of control. It's funny because my very first gaming pc had a 6.4gig hdd. That would barely fit a patch these days lol.

hmm was this a recent DR3 update?  or have you not played a while?

Anyone have patch notes for this 5g patch?

ok seems as if it's a new update .. a few users reporting lost saves etc so i'd tread carefully if you haven't started it .. wait for notes and news before updating.

Oops too late ....it says ready to start but when I try to continue the story a window pops up telling me to wait till the install is complete ...........awesome:-(

Hopefully this includes the upcoming DLC and its just a case of unlocking it if you choose to get it

Can anyone else confirm your save gets lost with this update?  I'm not gonna start it if so.

If you think that's bad, don't get BF4.

Do you have a choice?  I know it gives you a choice but isn't game unplayable if you say no