Dead Rising 3 TV ad

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Will you stop posting videos of the games I really want, it's not helping with the wait lol ;-p

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

Will you stop posting videos of the games I really want, it's not helping with the wait lol ;-p

[/quote]

Ha Ha Sorry!

The music just makes me want to eat Twix and pay my gas and electricity bills.

I'm so glad I added this to my day one purchases!  I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the free dead rising2/case zero. 

Just can't get into zombie games. And believe me, I've tried.

[quote user="Merlin4421"]

I'm so glad I added this to my day one purchases!  I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the free dead rising2/case zero. 

[/quote]

It plays far better than DR1 and DR2 the controls are a massive improvement, The controls feel more like normal 3rd person games!

[quote user="MythagoPrincess"]

[quote user="Merlin4421"]

[/quote]

It plays far better than DR1 and DR2 the controls are a massive improvement, The controls feel more like normal 3rd person games!

[/quote]

That's good to know because the controls were very...clunky in the others.  I still enjoyed them though lol.  Nothing like putting crap together to make cool weapons.

Can't wait to boot up this game, gonna be so much fun especially co-op with friends. I'll tear this game apart like I'll do to the zombies.

Nice vid! will be getting this shortly after launch. I'm so glad that the X1 comes out the 22nd. My birthday is the 24th.

The shooting controls in Dead Rising were nothing short of atrocious. It was the biggest thing that put me off playing it.

DR1 had tough controls back in 2006, but once the new team took over for DR2 the combat got better, more modern.