Dead Rising 3 scoring on par with Kill Zone!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/438724/first-xbox-one-game-reviews-go-live-full-score-round-up/ Scores for some of the Xbox zone games from multiple sources. Despite it being only 720p Dead Rising 3 is putting PS4 games to shame!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Resolution is unimportant.  It makes the graphics a lot better, any PC gamer will back me up, but it doesn't effect art direction, game mechanics or story.

I wish people would stop banging on about it.  PS4 has more power, XB1 has better surrounding services.

And I wouldn't say it's putting PS4 games to shame.  There are only two exclusives out.  Knack was never a game that was going to be a high scorer and Killzone looks to be a very good game.   Dead Rising 3 look very fun but it also has plenty of issues.  

I'm more interested in how games will be in 12-24 months time.  Launch titles are never a good thing to benchmark a consoles strengths on.

Thanks for the link,seeing how the obvious happened with the ps4,it was a good move with how the xb1 is on release.unless your the ray mears of the computer world,you literally cannot do 1080p at 60fps for £429 without it being a total mess.Im hearing nothing bad at all about any of the xb1 games being at 720,my personal friends have had the joy of a gaming event and as with everyone else who had the oppertunity,its all thumbs up...tik tock,not long now. :)

dead rising multiplayer lets talk about that killzone will last long due to its multiplayer, what about dead rising is it just a story more info I wont pay for a game that has a good story and a boring multiplayer

Sz to double post,yeh I totally agree with you to xbx bernie,its spring for me m8,when they have these next 5 months to really work on it and not have the sales and release date pressure,we are gonna be in for some truley austounding console gaming with titan fall,elder scrolls online,destiny,ect,ect.il always stick by for what you have to pay to run a decent gaming pc,the xb1 is cheap in comparison for what it does.

Lol you won't pay for Dead Rising 3, but you will pay for a PS4 which only runs Ghosts and AC4 at 720p despite Sony saying "all games are native 1080p" (you need a patch on PS4 to upscale them!), and a mediocre game at best because it looks pretty and plays out multiplayer worse than Ghosts and BF4???

Sounds to me dude your mind was made up a long time ago and now you are just grasping at straws as your console of choice hasn't turned out to be the second coming of Jesus.

the game looks good no doubt, assasins creed and cod is 1080 p with patch and I have a internet connection, im undecided yet which to get I need to see some cod ghosts battlefield 4 multiplayer comparisons between the one and ps4, I like xbox 360 more I have 10 to 15 games originals, whereas my ps3 is modded. I play on a 50 inch so 1080p will probably look better, dead rising looks good so does killzone exclusives wil not influence my decision 3rd party titles first.

I don't care what the reviews say, I played plenty of Dead Rising and I would choose it over Killzone without hesitation.

I would pick a co-op campaign with a friend over mindless multiplayer with a bunch numbskulls.

kool everybody has a different taste

Comparing a FPS over a adventure game. Cool.

I wish people would stop banging on about the ps4 having more power, it's a myth the SDF has propagated to those that can not read. Let's see faster CPU (3 x faster) faster GPU dedicated audio, which ps4 has to use CU to achieve. Not to mention the 4 CU needed for CPU tasks. That ends up with same CU as the Xbox, but xbox runs higher clock rate so is faster. Add to that on chip ram which all but iliminates stalling, which you have all heard and seen in ps4 call of duty. Problem is its not a straight port from a PC.