Dead Rising 3 problem?

Is anybody else having problems with Dead Rising 3? The game had an update today, which took ages. Then whenever I play the game, it allows 25 seconds play and then kicks me out again!

Forza 5 is now asking for an update and I am worried that the same thing is going to happen.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've not played Dead Rising 3 lately but I've seen a few others post about problems after the update so it's not just you. I'm not sure what to suggest though, hopefully someone else might be able to help you out.

I've been playing Forza 5 daily since the update and have had no issues, I know quite a few others who also play it daily and I've heard no-one else talking of issues so I think your safe with this one.

As long as you do not try to play the games while the update is installing then you should be fine.  The majority of people whose saves got messed up did so because they were trying to play the game while it was updated and their save files got corrupted.

Dont really play the game anymore unless my son plays it lol....the update didnt mess my game up but what did the update fix?? i have no clue???

My dr3 is still sealed playing too much ac4

My ac4 is still sealed playing too much dr3

xmas I will have more time to try ac4

no dr3 problem here yet, but definitely need to wait for 100% patch update before playing

I ran into this issue a few times. Afterwards I rebooted the system to clear the memory and it worked fine. There is some work that needs done to the memory allocation in the system. Tends to happen after using multiple apps and going back and forth. So what I'm saying is it could be the game...but it wasn't for me.

[quote user="PANTSMAN1973"]

Is anybody else having problems with Dead Rising 3?

[/quote]

The zombies keep trying to kill me! :P

Sorry, been away for a while. Thank you everyone for your help. Yes, even you ImSoBeautEVIL!

Can I ask if a reboot will lose all saved data for all games?

No it will not.

Thank you................