Dead Rising 2: OTR Achievements

New Dead Rising 2 achievement list for those interested, who will be picking this up?

List

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cool thanks for that

yay dr 2.5 can't wait

Dead Rising achievements are annoying and hard, but i absolutely love the game

I am interested but given it uses the same environments, it could have been a large dlc pack.

I will still pick it up though. The addition of a 'sandbox' mode looks like a welcome addition.

Still annoyed that this isn't DLC. I don't have DR2 yet but when I buy it I'm going to need to buy 2 games to get the full experience. Eff you Capcom.

Agreed. Capcom are getting good at this 'release the same game x times' tactic.

From the trailers there is allot of new content

From whats been said, its technically a brand new game, theres alot of extra content in there.

How much new content? Wikipedia just says new weapons and missions and stuff. Hardly seems like enough to warrant a whole new retail package. If this were a radical new entry that just re-used some old assets from DR2 (Like AC Brotherhood) then maybe it would make sense but from what I gathered this is 'DR2: Frank West Edition'. As it is Off The Record looks to be re-using about 90% of the assets from DR2. And I'm betting that this release won't include the two DLCs.

Unless happens to be getting a budget release like the GTA DLC and that zombie thing for Red Dead. If that is the case then ignore all I said

I suppose it depends on how you define 'Budget' its just shy of 23£ on Shopto. From what i can gather theres whole new story, missions, area's, bosses, combo weapons, normal weapons, PP system, survivors etc etc. Also tehnical stuff to make the game load faster and other things, though really they should update DR2 with that stuff aswell.

As for the DLC's im guessing you mean the two stand alone XBLA titles? I honestly dont know, its never been mentioned.

I'll pick it up when it's £15 odd, cracking list and the DR cheeboos are always challenging and amusing.