dead rising 2 add-ons

First thing this is a great game as was the first but whens some more add-ons

coming out yer thers case zero and case west but iv got the costumes of the game

itself like the prison clothes. But is it only me that thinks ther is a lot more they cud

do like an add-on pack for more psycos cus when youv leveled up it stops been

a challenge and every one likes a new challenge. Plus costumes come on the stuff

capcom could do with that, think if you could invade dr2 with some of your fav capcom

people like chris redfield or how about ryu?

Discussion Info

Last updated November 11, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You know that they are releasing a new version of Dead Rising 2 called Dead Rising 2: Off The Record? It sees Frank West take the lead role in an alternative take on events. It's also supposed to improve on a lot of the broken DR2 features. Personally I would have liked to have seen a patch for the broken DR2 game. I won't be putting more money into the franchise for a while.

What kind of features were broken?  I might have missed those.

The biggest problem (for me) was the whole co-op system, probably one of the worst I've yet seen.

i don't know if it happened to any of you but, when i was playing co op with a friend i got booted every time he saved it

Yes that's one of the problems with it, it happens to everybody. Apparently it'll be fixed for Off The Record.

Simple way round that, don't save until you call time on the game. It was awkward but far from 'broken'

when is off the record out

I wouldnt say DR2 was broken, far from it infact. The only real problem was the save issue but that is just an extra 30 secs to reinvite someone. Other then that i cant really think of anything though i know in the new one they are making the save system even more simple. People still couldnt cope......

I think there should be other DLC where you get to choose from a few different characters :)

Oh no! No auto-save. That means the onus is on me, the player, to remember to save my game.

Just pathetic. No-one complained about the save system in FFVII and it is practically the same.