dead island

hi guys and gals,

i just got dead island does anyone want to play co op online with me?

add me

iD D34N0

cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i got it but only gold till 10th and anyone else [i understand its only you iD D34N0 right now] mad about how it says split screen but isn't

ps my real profile is BrnadedManatee2 but this is my online profile

Hello I just started playing as well and need online co-op friends to am not the best player but  am having fun trying lol sent you a friend request.Will be out of town till Monday ..Once am home am on !

You guys are more than welcome to add me.

I'd be happy to join your games and give you a hand.

When you join a game the enemies and story progress are at the level of the host.  So jumping into a higher levelled character's game sometimes be quite frustrating.

Az

I'm close to finishing this game but am enjoying it alot. so don't mind playing.  (only 4 achievements left!!!)

peeps add me as im on my second play through ill give people a hand. add me = dstevens

Imma buy this game next week , if anyone wants to play add me :)

yes, why not, but can you wait me for a little time I'm not going to be at home some day's so, why don't you send me a mesage to my count and when I can play Isend you back the mensage, ok ?

Im still playing through this, i've only just finished act 1! If anyone wants to do a few games add me =)

I just got this from Lovefilm today, but haven't started it up yet (having too much fun with Alice), so Ill probably add a few of you.

But I haz question. As I've only a rental, am I missing anything by way of codes & such? Do I need an online pass? Or hot to trot?