I play now dead island i play online Join my lobby ;P

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

send a pm! i can never find people to play with

I have it on rental for a while, send me a FR and we shall smash the undead!

by the time i get it those online games will probably be UNDEAD mwahaahahah

IM LOOKING TO GET A COUPLER OF THE CO OP ACHIVMENTS , SO IM UP FOR HELPING OTHERS IF THE HELP ME

i will be keeping this game as its great so anyone who wants to team up send me a FR

What is this game like? is it worth getting?

[quote user="IR0N TUSK"]

What is this game like? is it worth getting?

[/quote]

Great first person Survival Horror.

Best game released this year to date.

Az

I have to disagree...endless fetch quests and no real story to talk about... it's a shame really because the premise is good... there's just no ongoing narrative..it all just feels like "go here..kill zombies..collect item..return with item" then rinse and repeat...

The fetch quest can be annoying but not knowing the over-arching story would be consistent with people being on holiday when it kicks off. There is no-one to tell them what is going. Survival is the story

[quote user="Butters Yo"]

I have to disagree...endless fetch quests and no real story to talk about... it's a shame really because the premise is good... there's just no ongoing narrative..it all just feels like "go here..kill zombies..collect item..return with item" then rinse and repeat...

[/quote]its not all fetch quests, theres some where you have to turn loudspeakers on around the city, some where you gotta turn the power on etc. in all games its fetch this n that.. gta its go kill him rinse n  repeat, dmc its hack that hack this etc etc etc, fifa its kick a ball repeat, the way you described it then theres no point playing videogames. The story is about survival, if it ever happened for real n ppl worked together you'd be fetching too.