dead island

is dead island any good as single player experince? or is it boring and better played in co-op?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Iv been playing it single player for a while and im loving it. I guess its like Borderlands, great fun on your own, but amazing with others!

oh no

now i have to have this game

Im diggin' it

man even chuck greene likes it

I don't get the reviews for this. They all seem to say the game is ugly, yet the screenshots say otherwise. OXM say it looks like @@@ but they can't show this.

Well thanks to GAME I may not even have it for tomorrow! Hasnt even been shipped yet!

I'm glad Borderlands has been mentioned because thats exactly what I wanted to hear.....and thats good enough for me!!!

i always go with hmv 4 pre-orders, they may not always be the cheapest but they always dispatch so the game arrives the day b4 release. trust me tho when it arrives it'll be worth the wait :)

Game ALWAYS did day before. Now they have let me down big time. If it doesnt come tomorrow Im afraid I wont be pre ordering from them again.

oh & yes this game IS gr8 fun in single as no-one's got yr back but is also a riot in coop.