Dead Island Riptide achievements.

Apologies, I can't remember if there was a thread about this, if there was I couldn't find it :)

Obviously by clicking the link you could end up seeing alot of SPOILERS. 

http://www.shopto.net/news/42435/Dead-Island-Riptide-achievements-revealed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good stuff, I pre-ordered the Limited Edition Steelbook edition from Amazon when it was £25. Never played the original and  hotukdeals posted the above the price and impulsed purchased it.

I saw those tother day. There are only 35 achievements too and that new vampire game Dark only has 21 achievements!

---

Incidentally, there is an advert in today's paper for DI Riptide...it isn't out today is it?

26th of April. Ignore my question!

Is this a new game or the re release of dead island with all and new dlc??

Its a brand new game buddy

Cheers Dan..I generelly thought at first that it was the old one re-released then when seeing other bits and bobs about this game I became unsure.

To be honest I thought with it being just under 2 weeks away we would have seen/heard more about it. I remember the first game and the buzz/hype around that, doesn't seem the same with this one.

I loved the first game and if this only brings us more of the same then I'll personally be happy :)

Some info in link about how to import your character data from the original game into Riptide.

m.uk.ign.com/.../Importing_Your_Dead_Island_Character

Note to all Blockbuster online selling this for £25.

[quote user="ocelot20"]

Note to all Blockbuster online selling this for £25.

[/quote]

I can only get the PS3 version to go to £25 for some reason :/