Dead Island question.

I have not completed Dead Island yet so please keep the spoilers to a min.

I have heard that you can not play after the story, so can someone please tell me the last location you unlock that you can still get back to the other locations. Like Resort Jungle etc?

I have unlocked the Resort, town and the jungle. I have also read about the lab. When you go in the lab can you still go to the other locations?

Thanks

zico291

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There is a diffinitive point in the game that will tell you if you pass it you cannot go back

I believe it is the Prison.

But I'm not that far myself.

Az

[quote user="zico291"]

I have not completed Dead Island yet so please keep the spoilers to a min.

I have heard that you can not play after the story, so can someone please tell me the last location you unlock that you can still get back to the other locations. Like Resort Jungle etc?

I have unlocked the Resort, town and the jungle. I have also read about the lab. When you go in the lab can you still go to the other locations?

Thanks

zico291

[/quote]

At a certain point in the game you will get the choice to travel to the 'Prison' once you go there you cannot travel back to anywhere else! Like has been mentioned though it does tell you in-game so if when you get to this point you still have other stuff to do you can just carry on as you are.

If you want to unlock all locations in one playthrough  you need to have 57 unlocked before you go to the prison

Also, there's an area called The Laboratory... when you're in this area make sure you do all side missions inside and for people inside the main facility before doing main story stuff as something occurs that renders a couple of side missions unfinishable.

Hope that didn't give anything away.