Dead Island--Pre Order bonus--Bloodbath Arena DLC (Amazon)

You will receive a code to download the Bloodbath Arena DLC:

• Four deadly and hazardous arenas

• Endless waves of zombies

• Loot XP and items and bring them over into your campaign

• Leaderboard to challenge your friends

• New gruesome weapon--the Brain Wave Bomb

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds good but I will have to check out the other game sites to see what their offering as well.

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus

This special edition is available for pre-order customers at GameStop only and includes a token for the upcoming "Bloodbath Arena" DLC. The "Bloodbath Arena" pack features single and multi-player challenges in four different arenas. Experience points and items that are earned can be carried over into single and multi-player campaigns. It also includes a new weapon - the Brain Wave Bomb.

The "Bloodbath Arena" DLC will be available after launch.

The bloodbath DLC seems to be available everywhere, my copy is pre-oirdered at Shopto and they have it.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

The bloodbath DLC seems to be available everywhere, my copy is pre-oirdered at Shopto and they have it.

[/quote]

I think your right, when I first came across it it was supposed to be an Amazon exclusive.

Aye i remember seeing something about that, had a quick look around the online shops and all now seem to be offering the dlc, glad got my order in for 31£ for this!

Where did you get it for that price?

When the game was first put up on Shopto it was that price,managed to pre-order it then.

Hey um I tried my Bloodbath Arena code and it says it's invalid anyone know why? Is it cause the arenas not out yet or what? I've been on the damn phone with Xbox, and Gamestop, tried calling Deepsilver and I keep getting hung up on....... Anyone have any answers?

Best guess its because the game isnt out in the Uk till friday, most likely it will be active then

Maybe because Techland put the beta version on disc instead of the finished copy.