DEAD iSLAND DISCUSSION

HI I've started here because no one goes in game discussion much plus the majority are here.

Dead Island is out on friday (i'll have it this morning) and some of you have it already. It has been classed as borderlands in far cry and left for dead 2.0. Well I suppose i could say it has more in common with tropico 3 than it has with borderlands.

Discuss Dead Island, maybe you'll help out the unsure.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Amazing game is amazing. I thought it would be god awful but it's extremely fun, 5 hours in and 35 quests done.

I've done abit more and meh maybe because it's as I've put decent amount of hours pretty quickly but meh I'm kinda getting fed up of it :/ played abit to much lol will take a break will get into the 4 player co-opness once more people get it. (doesn't seem like many people in the US have ran out and got it.)

i cant get pass the prologue, the grate hanging from the ceiling - cant get by it even when crouching and i die every time.

anyone get there's sent from Lovefilm ?

Got mine from coolshop. bloody good game.

Please tell me you can take your time and there is not time limits

No time limits.

No time limit, no zombrex and you can do the missions and side quests in any order.

How you liking the game, Mexi? Everything you hoped for or have zombie games finally come to an end?

Really enjoying it mate, it has a few niggle. The mini map is dire and trys to make you run in circles. The game world is massive, theres loads to see and loads to do. They have filled up the world with lots of missions and im loving it. Really want to try co-op though, for the 29.99£ i have seen it for its a steal!