Dead Island: Bloodbath Arena DLC Out Now... er... well... almost

So if you pre-ordered from Amazon and maybe some other places you should have received your DLC codes.

However not long after this you shall have received another email warning you that the DLC hasn't been released yet so you should keep the code safe and wait.

Really fun game.  The DLC should be a nice addition.

Good of the developers to keep it until they've got it working straight as well.

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yeah, reports today are that the DLC won't be released for a bit as Techland want to fix up the main game beforehand. I'm actually not happy about this, they should have the game working on release, so that we get our pre-order DLC on time. Sick of lazy developers releasing buggy games. That they have to fix long after release...

It's not the developers fault the publisher exerts pressure to get a game out ahead of schedule. Normally to beat a financial quarter and appease share-holders.

To be fair, I'd rather them fix existing issues before releasing a potential batch of extra problems as DLC.

I don't get it.... what's to fix? Can't say I had any problems.

I haven't either but that is the line coming from the developers. They obviously know of a few things that need fixing. Weapon cloning happens, so there may be others.