Dead Island & Space Marines - Where's My DLC?

So "Dead Island" has promised me the 'Bloodbath Arena' and "Space Marines" has promised me Co-op play and a Horde Mode.

Neither DLC is available on the Marketplace.

What's going on?

Az

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd like to know the same thing with dead island... i played that game to death now and want something new to do on it.

well the Dead Island DLC has been moved back to mid November = www.computerandvideogames.com/.../first-dead-island-dlc-arriving-mid-november = and the Space Marine is due to hit today for the PS3 and PC but I think its time delayed for 360 users so its not out for the 360 today = www.el33tonline.com/.../free_warhamer_40k_space_marine

okay thats fine then. though i will be playing rage and mw3 by then... oh well.

The other thing was that Dead Island was such a bug ridden game the developers probably thought it best to get patches out rather than release DLC.

It wasn't as bad as people made out. it had some buggy cutscenes but other then that it seemed okay to me, and i played it for a month straight.

[quote user="Shaggy2000"]

The other thing was that Dead Island was such a bug ridden game the developers probably thought it best to get patches out rather than release DLC.

[/quote]

Not really an accurate statement.  The game isn't that buggy at all and more than a few people thought there were bugs when they simply didn't understand how the game worked.

Huge area.  Brilliant fun.  Possibly the best game released this year.

Az

www.spacemarine.com/.../8268

"Prior to the release of the Xbox 360 version of the Exterminatus DLC it came to our attention that there was a connectivity issue that needed to be fixed. We have taken the difficult decision to delay the title update and DLC release to repair this issue and ensure that the mode is functioning as intended when we release it. We will share a projected live date for this content on the Space Marine community site as soon as possible."

Posted by Auburok over on x360a.org

Looks like it's going to be a while before the Space Marine DLC will be available.

Well my redemption codes are going to run out by the time it comes out lol

Its kind of ticking me off to cos i dont like leaving codes laying about in my games just incase someone nicks them. I always redeem them and then bin them.

in case someone nicks them..seriously...why not just hide em somewhere other then in your game boxed till you need to use them?