Dead Block?

Has anyone got Dead Block yet?

I haven't tried it yet but it looks kinda fun, like a cross between COD Zombies and TeamFortress.

Just wondered if it can be played online co-op because it seems like it was made for it but the marketplace page suggests not??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just had a look at the details on the xbox marketplace and it states that it has offline play only (see below)

• Release date: 06/07/2011
  • Developer: Candygun Games UG
  • Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.
  • Genre: Action & Adventure, Strategy & Simulation
Features
  • Offline players 2 - 4
  • Offline co-op 2 - 4
Online features
  • Content downloads
  • Leaderboards

I hope this answers your question.

Yep I saw that, I know sometimes those pages are not always 100% acurate, cheers anyway, just seem crazy not to include online with a game like this

I'll have a look round the web just in case.

No dont worry, just fired up the trial and it is only local co-op - madness if you ask me

Just cause 2 was the same. It was perfect for multiplayer mayhem and it was single player only, Not even local co-op!

Can you let me know if Dead Block is any good? It looks liek it could be fun.

That looks pretty good, pity its only offline MP, Ill give the trial a go but I dont think Ill buy it just for SP.

it kinda reminds me of zombies ate my neighbours looking at the  screenshots

Had a go at the trial, it's not bad but it desperately needs some friends to play with in my opinion, it just seems a little bland playing it on your own, but I can imagine much fun could be had with a bunch of friends.

If it appears in a sale further down the line or they add online co-op then I will pick it up for sure.

Thanks for letting me know :-)

I brought it yesterday as I love my zombie games. It is a decent game when playing a friend. Only played it 2 player, but slighty confused as it's 4 player game, but there's only 3 characters.... so

I have only just done the first level on single player at the moment, so can't comment to much on that.