Ddoss

When I play league on Black Ops 2 sometimes I get kicked offline because somebody think its funny, here are two suspects, one of them kicked me offline: [MOD REMOVED], hopefully it will stop.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry but you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums.  Use the dashboard reporting tools to report the players.  Go to their bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions.  The report will be sent to the PET for them to investigate and take the necessary action on.

Also, DDoS attacks are illegal.  You can also contact your internet service provider to let them know you were booted offline.  They will issue you a new IP address and also investigate the attack.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

onyx62is is 100% correct on this matter.  I'm not trying to piggyback his post but I am noticing a trend of XBL members dealing with similar issues.  Your first line of defense as mentioned above is to report these individuals using the File Complaint feature.  As for contacting your ISP, you can actually request that in addition to your IP address being changed, that they furnish you with the ISP of the offender in question.  You can then lodge a complaint with that ISP with evidence in hand and they may be banned, throttled or blocked from using XBL for a certain amount of time as a consequence of violating the ISP's TOS, XBL's TOS and the law.  Point being, when this happens do not allow yourself to be a victim, be proactive and have them held accountable.  You pay good money to enjoy playing BOII and should not be denied that enjoyment because of a few bad apples.  Please post an update soon and be sure to rate onyx as the Correct Answer.  - BOM

-BOM

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.