D/c after like 1-20 of playing...

I just got back from the beach..and I decided to come play xbox (I have had some lag before, and i have d/c from parties) So when i get on, i want to go and watch the rest of the series i was watching on netflix..I turn my xbox on, go on Netflix and find the series...After about 7 minutes of watching, it says I was disconnected from Xbox. Now, I have never encountered something like this before. I have lagged every so often, And i usually have my computer on (Which has never affected my gameplay) and it usually isnt a big deal to me if it take me out of my xbox live party...But now it has been at least 5 hours, and I keep getting after every 10 minutes or so...I can't do anything because now I know i will keep getting disconnected from xbox live. This has never happened before, and i still have internet on my computer when I get d/c off of live. So now when i know i d/c i have to go to troubleshooting to run the connection test to even be able to get back on xbox.

Is there like a bug in the system, or is there just something going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

There can be a number of reasons for disconnections.  Have a look at this guide and see if it helps with your issue:

http://support.xbox.com/en-gb/pages/xbox-live/troubleshoot/connection-issues/performance.aspx

Is your 360 wireless or wired?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the same problems and I'm wired directly to the modem. Also I have no issues with my PC or my PS3 and I hook them up the same way. in the case of my PS3 I even use the same cord as the XBox. it's either a problem with XBox Live itself or my console. I have run every test there is and have had no luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been having the exact same problem for the past 2 weeks: forums.xbox.com/.../57527.aspx

For me, it affects ONE of my xboxes (I have no problems on my other xbox) and my PC (when I try playing windows games on my computer).

Sorry this didn't help.