Dayz coming to Xbox One???

Hello everyone,

I would love if Dayz came to the xbox one in 2014!! does anyone know anything about this? and would there be much interest for this game coming to the xbox one?

Cheers :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 8, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would purchase. But my guess is it won't happen. And to tell you the truth I would rather play the cops and bandits version. Way more play value IMO.  👌

Until that day, ill just mess around on Zombies mode on that one game.. Most know which.

Please don't buy this game.  Look it up on Google and youtube....the game is broken and they basically conned ppl into buying it.

People thought it was a complete game but it wasn't even finished....theres crashing....players warping....bugs galore....it's just a broken game.

They've come out and said they plan on fixing it and that "it's only in alpha" but it's just a broken as all hell game.

Please don't waste your money.

[quote user="ICN3D"]

Please don't buy this game.  Look it up on Google and youtube....the game is broken and they basically conned ppl into buying it.

People thought it was a complete game but it wasn't even finished....theres crashing....players warping....bugs galore....it's just a broken game.

They've come out and said they plan on fixing it and that "it's only in alpha" but it's just a broken as all hell game.

[/quote]

The game is an Alpha release right now and if someone bought DayZ and thought otherwise they are a moron. Minecraft was the same way when it released in alpha...You must be new to Indie Developers and PC games.
>
That being said..It will take a LONG time to finish the game to what the Arma mod DayZ is now. If it did come to Xbox1 it wouldn't be for another 2.5 to 3 years.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="ICN3D"]

[/quote]

The game is an Alpha release right now and if someone bought DayZ and thought otherwise they are a moron. Minecraft was the same way when it released in alpha...You must be new to Indie Developers and PC games.
>
That being said..It will take a LONG time to finish the game to what the Arma mod DayZ is now. If it did come to Xbox1 it wouldn't be for another 2.5 to 3 years.

[/quote]From what I understand...they never told ppl it was in Alpha.  They sold it as a complete game.  Thats why I heard many ppl were upset. 

Then you understood wrong it does state in the purchase that its in alpha, also the creator has posted about it saying do not buy unless you are willing to deal with the issues at this time.

Anyone following the game from the ARMA 2 mod knew this standalone was going to launch in alpha.

here is the exact statement right on the purchase game section of Steam -                                                                                                                                                                                         WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

I want world of tanks to come to xboxone also looking forward to mine craft

[quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

Then you understood wrong it does state in the purchase that its in alpha, also the creator has posted about it saying do not buy unless you are willing to deal with the issues at this time.

[/quote]You do realize this game has been able to be bought for quite some time now.  The whole thing was that they weren't telling ppl it was in Alpha.  Yes, it says it now...but before ppl got duped it did not....thats what the whole fuss was about.