Day one preorder

I preordered an xbox one day one edition from the microsoft store I didnt get any notification saying that i would get it on day one but i also didnt get the reciept because the email i used no longer exists i  pre orderd it on the 25th of july and i was wondering if i would get it day one and i am hoping that i will

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you probably will but the only way to guarantee is to check on your order. and the only way to do that is to check your email or check order history on the store. The order has to say Day One Edition to be guaranteed. However if they are still offering Day Ones, I imagine your order is.

Amazon has not yet updated shipping date yet

I thought all the MS store preorders were for the Day One.

[quote user="PrimeHarbor3"]

Amazon has not yet updated shipping date yet

[/quote]

look again:

Xbox One Console - Day One Edition by Microsoft
Platform: Xbox One

Deal Price:
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
Edition: Day One

• Orders are guaranteed to be available on the Release Day of November 22, 2013.
  • The Day One console includes a commemorative controller, token code to unlock an exclusive Day One achievement, and premium packaging at no additional cost
  • Kinect is included with every Xbox One. Completely reengineered to be more precise, responsive and intuitive with unparalleled voice, vision and motion technology
  • The console is driven by a powerful combination of CPU, GPU and 8GB of RAM, governed by an innovative OS architecture, to deliver power, speed and agility
  • Only Xbox One unleashes the vast and scalable power of the cloud for your games, entertainment and apps with Xbox Live

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day-Edition/dp/B00CMQTVK0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378326512&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+one

My order date is 6/24/2013 and it say "backordered."

I'm sure this is because it hasn't been released yet but I'm also curious if I'm getting it on 11/22/13 or if they're shipping it on that date.

They will actually ship earlier that week but no one is supposed to get console before 22nd. Most of them will prolly sit in storages to be delivered on 22nd. I can't imagine though how that will work. Drivers will feel unsafe. Would need like special transport trucks lol.

Mine still says backordered too and was pre-ordered a couple of months back, maybe within the next week it may get updated!

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]Orders are guaranteed to be available on the Release Day of November 22, 2013.[/quote]

I pre-ordered a Day One edition on June 14th and today, my Amazon delivery estimate says between December 1-3. I don't understand...