Day one editions anymore?

Anyone know if MS is still doing day on editions for exclusives? Thinking  about buying Kinect Sports and only see regular edition. I know there was a day one edition before being delayed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this a late April fool?

The Day One editions were for launch day. I don't think Microsoft plans on doing it anymore. Titanfall would've had one if so.

Dante..... thought maybe Titanfall didn't have one since it was on pc and 360. Probably right though. Wasn't sure if it was for launched or they would continue with all pure exclusives.

Rare and Microsoft didn't announced anything yet.

Maybe there will be a "special" edition,but it won't be called "Day one"

Day One was referring to Day One of the console, not the game. Given that launch day was November 22nd and today is April 2nd, I don't think we'll be seeing anything with Day One written on it for quite some time yet.

Yeah these were exclusive to early adopters. I highly doubt there will be a day one anything that isn't game related. Special deals and bundles maybe, but not day one.

I wish the forum would update with a nice little icon for those of us that have the day one achievement :) *hint hint ;p

Day One edition came with an achievement and a controller that says "Day One 2013"

All for $499.99.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

@LOL and a sticker :p

Yeah I threw that away lol. I'm not 5 years old.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360