Day One Edition Preorder...when will the charge apply to my card...?

I'm wondering when will Microsoft apply the charge to my credit card? I am maneuvering a lot of my automatic bill payments, so I wonder if they will apply the charges a week prior to launch or when they actually ship the console? Better to be safe than sorry...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It will be when it ships. Unfortunately we don't know when that is, but They will charge on the day they ship out. I would plan on about a week before release.

[quote user="Simon Doom"]

I'm wondering when will Microsoft apply the charge to my credit card? I am maneuvering a lot of my automatic bill payments, so I wonder if they will apply the charges a week prior to launch or when they actually ship the console? Better to be safe than sorry...

[/quote]

The moment they are going to dispatch it to your house,  they will pick up the box, scan the main box, put it in the brown-shipping box, scan that.

Then they will look at the person they are shipping to (next in queue) and authorize payment, if you have insufficient funds they will not ship it and notify you your payment has failed.

Since it's the moment it leaves the warehouse, probably 2-3 business days before.

I agree with Dark that it'll be between 2-3 before the 22nd, depending on where you live and where the shipment is coming from.

Thanks guys!