Day one edition controller coming apart at seams...

Anyone else's day one controller coming apart at the seams?  I placed a service request but they want me to send the defective one back on my own dime before they send a new one... Why can't they be like Amazon and ship you a new one w/ a box/shipping label to send back the defective one, it's ridiculous... Other than that the console has been great :) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I actual have a problem with my left stick. Something inside of it definitely broke off and now jiggles around inside. Was unaware if there was a way to send this in to be fixed.  Who did you contact?

Mine is still fine....

I have 3 day ones and a regular one in my house, none of them seem to be having any problems. I hope it stays that way.

Functionality

R U For Real....

@functionality

All Xbox One accessories come with a 1 year warranty, contact microsoft to get a address and instruction on sending it in so they can send you a replacement.

My day 1 is also coming apart at the seam on the left side.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Mine on both sides are loose. I popped the sides off and stuck blutack in there lol now it's a little more solid.

The seam on the left side of 1 of mine sticks out on the top more than the bottom creating a rough edge. On my other controller, there's another rough edge near the center of the controller & the top of the left bumper. It makes me wonder if the alignment on some of the manufacturing machines might be misaligned & causing the defects you guys appear to have.

Anyone but me somewhat envious of the guy with three Day Ones?

Although not a "Day One" my controller makes a faint whirl/hum/whistle when it vibrates.  Highly annoying.