Day one buyers, really important question

QUESTION: Where are you going to stick the Xbox One sticker that comes with the Day One Edition?

Just a light hearted post, that i thought could be fun and funny replies welcome

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

flushing it down the toilet after i wipe my *** with it or it will most likely get thrown in the garbage with the rest of packaging un-noticed.

so this means you ARE buying the XB1 huh soldier...

anyways.... Ill prolly just keep it with all my other paperwork for daily living...

I probably won't stick it anywhere.

My cousin is getting a PS4 so I'll stick it on his front door in secret then run away, (insert evil genius laugh)

One of my close friends is getting ps4 ill put it on the bumper of his car lol.

Didn't even know I was getting a sticker. Over-delivering value there. What does it say? Could stick it on the XO or stick it in the bin.

I wonder if we'll see any on eBay haha

I think it's the Xbox logo, not 100% sure though, where I come from we say 'out for nowt' meaning anything is good for free

My 3 year old will most likely take it and stick it on his wall or something.

I'll leave it in the box, I never use stickers anywhere.

Once when I bought a pre-owned Viva Pinata (the first one) from GAME, they mistakingly left about 100 pricing stickers in the box (the stickers they use to label games) I didn't use those either, would have been fun to go in store and put some consoles priced at £50.

I'm gonna think of somewhere crazy to stick it then post the pic on twitter