Dawn of War 2

Yes I'm aware there's a PC forum section, but it's honestly not that great, and I'm looking for UK players anyway (timezone).

Anyone play Dawn of War 2 on PC? Looking for a group to play Last Stand with on the original + Chaos Rising (the Windows Live titles) and perhaps some other gametypes towards achievements aswell.

I also play the Steam version (Retribution) aswell (just throwing that one out there in case anyone asks).

Send me a friend request along with a message if you're interested in creating a group.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 22, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what is this dawn of war 2?

Dawn of War 2 is a Real Time Strategy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

oh right thanx

Anyone?

Most people I've encountered here Unreal don't like PC gaming because "you have to upgrade all the time." Nonsense of course but it does mean you aren't likely to find people to game with you.

It's not really that demanding a game really, lol.

I would play this but got to many to play at the moment. Have had this brand new in the wrapper for over a year now still need to open and install it lol.

I know it's not that demanding. I've played and finished the main game and Chaos Rising.

what are the specs ?

Minimum Requirements

* Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1

* P4 3.2 GHz (single core) or any Dual Core processor

* 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)

* A 128MB Video Card (Shader Model 3) - Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI X1600, or equivalent

* 5.5 GB of Hard Drive space

-

Recommended

* Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1

* AMD Athlon 64×2 4400+ or any Intel Core 2 Duo

* 2 GB RAM (XP and Vista)

* A 256MB Video Card (Shader Model 3) - Nvidia GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900, or equivalent

* 5.5 GB of Hard Drive space