Daw Geez

So I pretty much called every store imaginable yesterday and quickly learned that their are no more reserves being taken on this console. Does this mean you can't reserve it again before launch or will more spots open up?  I must say though, im a little confused by this whole approach. Wouln't it be easier to take all the orders up until shipping time and just have the retailers declare how many are needed...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I a perfect world, yes. But in the real world, there are only a specific number of units available on launch day. You are a bit late to the party buddy. Most people on here have had our consoles reserved for MONTHS. you might be SOL. Now, Microsoft is pushing to have units on the shelves on day one, but that means waiting in line for hours for only the possibility of getting one. Unfortunately, that might be your only option.

Game stop open up there online pre orders the other week but then closed it down....might have to get in line and claw for one if you try launch day.

Gamestop and Best Buy both had preorders up for atleast 4-7 days in a row this month.  Can't sit on your butt and expect to get one if you don't even make any effort.  

My  local gamestop said they expect  to have  1 or 2 available for walk ins. So you may try camping out all day or a store in a smaller city around you.

I had mine pre-ordered since June. Glad I did.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

most shops in London (uk) have tones left

Same here in the land of oz, In fact the eb/gs people have been trying to convince me to buy one which is a complete reverse of their attitude weeks ago.

Seems like you waited too long in your area. Many people that wanted it on launch pre-ordered months ago. I made my reservation on June 12. You'll either be camping or waiting at this point.

Don't lose hope!

After 3 hours of refreshing the page yesterday, I got an Xbox One Day One solution bundle from Wallmart, as far as I know only Wallmart is selling them, and only the bundles.