Daughter's Xbox Live Account

I have an Xbox Live membership Gold Family pack and my two kids are on it and I have managed to sign my son in (dunno how!) but my daughter's account is asking for her email and password. She is 5. So I tried my email and password and apparently these are not good enough. Where, oh where, would I find:

A) What my 5 year old daughter's email address is?

B) What her password is?

Can I do all this on Xbox.com or do I have to do all this stuff via the xbox? Because typing in email addresses on the Xbox is painful...

Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello there,

You can find the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox Live account on your Xbox console. Here’s how:

Sign in using your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to Settings and select Account.

Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security. The Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) that is associated with your Xbox Live account is shown.

If you can’t sign in to an Xbox Live profile on your console, here are some other ways to find your Microsoft account:

Go to accounts.live.com and try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and password). If you can sign in to Windows Live, the email address and password you entered are valid. Next, go to Xbox.com and try signing in with this same information. If you’re prompted to create a new gamertag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with an Xbox Live account.

Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox Live Membership (search for messages about “Xbox Live” or “Microsoft billing”). This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox Live membership (an email address is part of your Microsoft account information).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password you can go here for instructions on how to recover it. support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password

Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also if that fails you could cancel the card the account is associated with (report card as lost). But I would only recommend that if you cant long into your xbox account. It should be the same details you used to log into here

Sorry this didn't help.