Datel Turbo Fire 2 Controller not working after recent xbox 360 update

Anyone else notice their Datel Turbo Fire 2 Controller stop working after the recent Xbox 360 Dashboard updates today? Mine turns on for a few seconds and the lights flash like it is handshaking with the system, but then turns off. Does the same thing when I try the pairing process. It worked just before I updated the system. It's like the XBox is rejecting the connection of the controller.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

support.xbox.com/.../datel-controller-issue

There's an update over at Datel. I personally don't think they should have let Datel's stuff stay on the console, but I guess they settled...

why should microsoft be the only one able to sell controllers?  and this is ***, im sure microsoft did this intentionally to send a message.  but its the gamers that lose out, cuz now i cant play until datel makes a fix. so i had to buy another fking controller.   so lame.

EDIT: heres a message from their website. 

Datel wireless controllers (including the TurboFire 2, WildFire 2 and EVO controllers, as well as the Super Sports 3X Steering Wheel) are experiencing some incompatibility with the June 20, 2012 dashboard update. Datel is current looking into the issue with a fix avalible soon.

Lol i just noticed they spelled "available" wrong.    come on datel, this isnt a good look.

So the cheats' controllers stopped working?

All good, then.

[quote user="Darruk"]

Anyone else notice their Datel Turbo Fire 2 Controller stop working after the recent Xbox 360 Dashboard updates today? Mine turns on for a few seconds and the lights flash like it is handshaking with the system, but then turns off. Does the same thing when I try the pairing process. It worked just before I updated the system. It's like the XBox is rejecting the connection of the controller.

[/quote]

The Xbox 360 Dashboard Update, is rejecting the Modded Controller, as it has "Turbo Fire" (ie. Rapid Fire) & is classed as a Mod &/or Cheating device...  

If you can't play a game, with a Geniune Xbox360 or Equivalent Game Controller, You Have NO Skill...

Deal With It...

There is no dispute between Datel and Microsoft. Datel controllers are not officially supported and Datel have no license to produce controllers under Xbox spec. Microsoft have simply coded the latest update to remove compatibility.

The controllers have a turbo fire function. They are used in online shooters by cheats. Just because you claim you don't, doesn't mean they won't be shut out in consideration of those that do.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but then it's just tough luck that this happens to be the type of controller you were using. Sorry it happened to you, but get over it and get a properly supported controller. Abusing others isn't going to fix your problem.

People, please! It's obvious who is at fault here.

Walmart.

FACTS outweigh inaccurate opinions and assumptions...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuCct7C1q5A]

Well...it seems that policy is significantly changed, seeing the update was listed as disabling Datel controllers.

That's the fact as it currently stands.