Dashboard Update

Now I am totally confused.   On 16 March I posted in the forums A question with respect to the new Dashboard that we all had to download.  I am not a fan of this new Metro style interface, the countless advertisements, the social networking apps.  I don't do any Social Networking and I new will.  I am alos not a needy person (I don't add people to my X-box to play with or chat.  Now this where teh confusion comes into play.  also don't have ndesign and Updatewhile back I posted in the forums concerning

Mister Gwyther say's I can't revert back to teh previous dashboard, however DummyArbiter010 says I can.  So I ahve been trying to find where I can revert back but having no luck.

My next question is as follows.

Why do we the users have to install the dashboard on our machines?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there again,

Well, this Update (The newest one) is especially meant for the Kinect.

Furthermore, people can send suggestion and if there're a lot of suggestion they'll put it in the the next Dashboard Update.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can not revert back to the old dashboard. Metro is here to stay.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well...that's NOT acceptable...!

My console was running the original (and best) BLADES dashboard and could play ALL old XBOX games...right up until it got a new dashboard update 5 months ago (without my knowledge).

Play new game, finish, eject game and WTF? What is this childish avatar crap all over my screen...i'm 43...not 13...how do i get rid of it...phone, email, chat...:YOU CANT!

Then i find out i now can't play ANY of my old Xbox games either...more complaints and guess what....CUSTOMER SUPPORT tell me tough...you're stuck with it, and anyway it's better now because they can sell me new games...

Problem is, i ONLY HAVE A COUPLE OF NEW GAMES...i use it to play OLD GAMES...well, i did before Microsoft hacked it and removed the function...

Sorry this didn't help.