Dashboard update (10-11-11) fail.

Well, I guess I'm joining the mass of people who have been plagued by this wonderful update. I've done everything in the troubleshooting, and I do mean everything. Your USB idea, resetting my connection, everything like everyone else who has this issue. I practically have my error code memorized; 3524 0000 3080 0506 8007 2ee2. This really isn't how I want to spend my week off from college, or waste my money. So could you lovely people at Microsoft or XBL help out your costumers? It would be much appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What happens when you try the USB update?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I FINALLY managed to get the update through, but not through USB or disk. For anyone that is having this problem, when you disable your firewall, also disable your WPS/WEP. You basically can't have anything related to protection during downloading. Hope this help. ^-^

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem right now. With the 80072ee2 Error code, I bought Battlefield3 and I can't even download the game it'self because it's trying to do the update. I have called my ISP many dam times....I have bought more memory for my stupid xbox. I have called microsoft. I almost threw my xbox out. I just want to know when is this update going to get fixed? I spent 5 minutes testing my xbox a my friends house and it worked just fine but his got wireless and I have my xbox wired and use it with a modem. I can't even play online on this dam thing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Derbin - we'd really love to help! This issue is definitely a connection issue, so if you can, please review the START HERE sticky and post a new thread, complete with your update error code, so that we can best help. Thanks! forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.