Dashboard Slow?

Hi All,

Well I've had this problem for quite a while, anyones dashboard very slow to load up, I have cleared the cache on multiple occasions was just does anyone suffer from a slow dash.

E.G

Whats in your quickplay

Marketplace

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yea takes about five mins for my games to load  and the marketplace

Maybe its a new feature, we get to experience dial up speeds on the dashboard :P

Seriously though, I think its the advertisements cluttering and slowing it down. I don't get why it takes a while to bring up a list of games on my HDD. I never had this issue on the previous dashboards.

I've had it for months now, i sometimes find recovering my gamertag helps but only for a week or so then it slows back down to a crawl again.

The time it takes to load your game list depends on how many purchases/downloads you have linked to your account, regardless of what's currently on your HDD... takes a good 2 or 3 mins to load mine.

I only know this cos I spoke to MS about the problem a while back and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

It all loads really quickly if I'm not connected to LIVE.

So basically, want a fast loading dash? Don't buy/download stuff or don't connect to XBL... :-S

I had some issues over the weekend just past, things were not laoding up on the dashboard, and I wasnt getting any notifications when people signed online, also a few of us were constantly getting booted out of our chat party an sometimes off Xbox Live completely.

First problems ive had in a while though.

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

The time it takes to load your game list depends on how many purchases/downloads you have linked to your account, regardless of what's currently on your HDD... takes a good 2 or 3 mins to load mine.

I only know this cos I spoke to MS about the problem a while back and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

It all loads really quickly if I'm not connected to LIVE.

So basically, want a fast loading dash? Don't buy/download stuff or don't connect to XBL... :-S

[/quote]

Cheers floppy for clearing that up just been wondering if it's me or a mass problem!

Yuh its been slower for me too for a while now.

A few months back it was really slow, last few weeks it has seemed to have got better but still slow to how it use to be.

If it is how much you downloaded no wonder it takes so long lol I got around 400 songs for rock band around 200 arcade games 10 games on demand,

Poxy advert streams I reckon