Dashboard not updating

Ever since Kinect came out and the update was released on that date, my menus on my dashboard have not been updating properly, this includes the Inside Xbox videos, Spotlight and all other menus. When it does update at the end of the week, it updates to the content that was released about 2 months before.

Therefore I am not getting any new and up to date content anymore. I have cleared my system cache to see if that would help and still no luck.

Can anyone help?!

Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

How do you know that you're not getting the 'correct' dashboard content? Dashboard content will vary from user to user, and some content will stay up for a long period of time.

Are you having any other issues with the LIVE service that you think may be related?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same problem. I have an old xbox 360 though, not a slim one. Me and my friends updates have always been the same, but after kinect came out, it seems I can only see Kinect updates. My updates on dashboard stopped a little after black ops. But I can't see any updates on spotlight for Modern Warfare 3 or any others if there is any for Battlefield 3. I can go to the marketplace and see them, if I download them, but they no longer show up on dashboard as they do for my friends. So if you find out how to fix it, let me know as well. I'm starting to wonder if it has anything to do with the account password for accounts, I never had one before, but i figure if i get one then change settings to allow everything then maybe it might work.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually i just figured out my problem. Somehow my settings were changed under Spotlight from Standard programming to Family programming. Now I can see these new updates such as MW3. So just check and make sure that is on Standard. Should be the last slide.

Sorry this didn't help.