Dashboard Lauange Problem!

hello...

i've got the following lauange problem....

ok.... i have the console lauange set to english... but....  from the dashboard only three following are in english: Welcome, My Friends n My Xbox

everything other is in French... i will post somewhere some photos... i even don't know in wich category should i post this post... @Games for Windows Live i think that there are the same problems... i tried allmost everything, whit no sucess.

https://picasaweb.google.com/CoolPoint.benny11/XBox

anything that helps? it would be gratefull!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I had the same problem for a while. Not to sure what i did to fix it but it might be that your Windows live ID is set to french. Try setting it to english if it isn't. That is the only thing think of.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well if your region is France and you selected that as your country when you created your account then that is the language that will be displayed on your Marketplace when you are signed into XBL.

You could try checking your console language settings to see if they were somehow changed without you knowing about it.

On your console go to My Xbox>scroll all the way to the right until you get to System Settings>Console Settings>then scroll down two times to Language and Locale>then hit the 'A' button for Language>Select the language you want displayed on your console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.