Dashboard Gold Deals...

anyone know if there's any coming up? I'm going to go back gold and quite liked the idea of the £2 for the first 3 months or similar deals they used to do

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if you have only just ran out of gold,just wait and see what pops up on your console.you only get the best offers when your silver anyway.

The offers on the dashboard varies from person to person, not everyone will have the same offers.

Since you are a Silver member, you should have one or two on your dashboard.

you know this is the first time in ages i've not had any offers at all...gone through all the blades but nothing!

[quote user="Butters Yo"]

you know this is the first time in ages i've not had any offers at all...gone through all the blades but nothing!

[/quote]

LOL, how convenient, just when you want to upgrade your membership.

Don't worry, you should see some in a day or two.

They are definitely around - keep checking.

Last week my bro got 1month Gold for a £1, and on my spare Silver tag it said 3 months for £6.

Yeah, I'm waiting for a dashboard deal, too....haven't seen any deals pop up yet, though. Course, my subscription ran out yesterday, so, maybe when i get home from work there will be a deal there...kinda sucks though cuz my netflix subscription is set to auto renewal on the first, and i can't access it without gold status!!!

nothing's popped up so far...i'll give it a few days..see what goes on

so i turned on my 360....see "go Gold for £3.34 a month!" ... excellent i think..i can keep it going on monthly auto renewal and cancel if i want to.... so i click it...turns it it's the £39.99 annual gold charge just advertised "nicely"... damn you MS!!!

I bought 1 years membership for £15 last week haha. Was the deal of a century.

where from???