Dash Update: 3pm For UK!

Ok so the dash update will hit the UK between 3-4pm. Ok heres my question, can we download the update to lets say a usb and install it that way?

Thanks in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't know where you got that time, but it is extremely wrong.

That time is incorrect, it can happen between now and nighttime for England.  However, I would encourage to download it on your XBOX, and no through USB, as some of these USB copies may be preview copies, which will cause problems later on.

Well, im under the impression that it goes out at 10am atlantic time, which is 3pm in the UK! Also i didnt mean download it illegally, i wanted to know if i could get it from this site?

Holy crap loooool! I just read what i put, that was not meant to sound bitchy :S

Actually he`s that time IS NOT incorrect!

Major Nelson posted this on twitter

www.timeanddate.com/.../fixedtime.html

Once again, that is when it will already be out. That time is not what you seek. lrn2read

Thats what i got the info from but i didnt know Major posted that on twitter :)

actually i quote 'When will the Xbox 360 Dashboard Update available to all Xbox LIVE Members? See below'

Dashboard updates are always made available to download on Xbox.com.

-

As to when it will be available to grab like that, no-one knows for sure.

-

You'll be able to grab it from here when it is available support.xbox.com/.../system-updates.

nice to see that Scotland is not mentioned once in that time list , guess we aint getting it at all then rofl