Dash Beta

When does it start has anyone heard any news or had a email update?

Been busy lately so not been on much

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They've confirmed who is in at the connect.microsoft.com site but still no information as to when it will start.

3 weeks of waiting after sign up. New dash released to public November 25th

Have yet to take Console I.D,

Pointless preview program much?

What were they thinking with this new scheme!?

the public release is scheduled for the end of the year which could be late december.

The new dashboards do tend to come out around November time though, which is also when they tend to do the BIG ban waves.

-

I do wonder if the new method they are using to register consoles isn't working as it should and that is the reason for the preview not yet being released.

New dashboard public release either 15th november or 25th november.

console registration will be sometime this week for private beta testers.

[quote user="VividOwnmaster"]

New dashboard public release either 15th november or 25th november.

console registration will be sometime this week for private beta testers.

[/quote]You haz source for any of that mate?

@FiniteRich, @VividOwnmaster microsoft haven't given out any dates of when the dash updates goes public. the dates you mention have been rumoured via various "sources" on the internet. remember though, only Microsoft is the source you need to listen to about these dates and they have only said end of the year.

IRB

I have been informed on the Q.T that wave 1 of the public preview could start this Thursday 3rd Nov. I haven't posted this news on thisisxbox.com yet because I don't know if Microsoft Employees are getting it first - which might explain why that date is relevant... if MS Employees are using it already (now) then 3rd must be a public wave.... Either way it's felt like I've waited ages and ages for this... I check Connect.Microsoft.com everyday! Oh, the date of 15th Nov was only spread by PayPal because of their change of terms to coincide with the new dash

You can now register your consoles at

connect.microsoft.com/.../content.aspx

Just done mine :)

Yeah same here, done mine then, on the screen it says roll out will be in 1 - 2 days, making my info for Thursday earlier this morning correct...  exciting... but I guess now once the update is received we can only talk about it in the Program Forums only