Damn, £500 for xbone and look at all these problems

I come onto these forums to try find a solution to the many problems im having with xbox one, either a game doesnt do as it should, or i cant upload game clips, cant play music at the same time as playing a game(all in one home entertainment gameing console after all), games taking longer to load on the one than they did on the 360(ghosts),no date or time display, horrible lag when playing online(and no its not my internet) or not being able to access settings at the homescreen without clicking them repeatedly. I read a post earlier and the guy said every day he finds a few more things he cant do on the one that he could do on the 360 every day, the 360 was far superior. If you uprade shouldnt you get more and not less... It costs a lot more than the 360 but why, because i can wave at it, because i can tell it to go home instead of pushing a button, or maybe because its bigger ,i have no idea.The xbox forums are filled with messages from unhappy CUSTOMERS like myself with loads and loads of different problems, i mean what actually works. If you look through the forums there are issues with every single game or app, the home screen is incredibly annoying to navigate through as is the store which has nothing in it except around 10 or 12 overpriced games or apps and some game addons i (and many many others) had already paid for on 360 but didnt carry over (could have told us this when buying them, but its only money eh)...   We should be able to return the defective xbox one and any defective games(all of them), well really Microft should recall them, they dont work as they should, and yet still its being advertised on TV claiming it can do all these things when we know it cant, its a joke, i feel totally ripped off and totally helpless ,as do millions of other Microsoft customers. Do not reply to this telling me its early snd it will be fixed soon unless you can give me a date Microsoft will have the One to %100 , doing everything it says it can do on the advert, and everything else its supposed to be able to do.                          

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I am always happy to help but am unsure of what your problem is that you are having. If you can tell me your problem, I will try my best to help you with it. Also, I have the Xbox One, and I think its great. It allows me to do everything it says in the advertisement.

Anyway, please post the issue you are having on the Xbox One, with the troubleshooting steps you have done already. Then I and other community members will try to assist you further with your issue.

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have an actual problem, then please state it as SunkNath said as this is the support forum for the Xbox 360 (not Xbox One) and we cannot offer assistance unless you actually state a problem. Your post sounds more like it should be posted in the feedback forum: forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx. Please post in the appropriate forum so users who are actually needing assistance don't get buried by unrelated threads.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.