Damaged Downloadable content!?

When im 3-4 minutes into a game. a Screen pops up saying Found Damaged Downloadable content. it tells me to find and removed it on the xbox dashboard. i have no idea what that means!? i have a usb device hook up because my hard drive is empty. I already tried to format it and nothing happens! Any ideas for this problem??

Question Info

Last updated October 13, 2018 Views 376 Applies to:

Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the content? That could solve the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah i tried that already and it happen again, im gonna try one more time. seems like this has happen to other people huh. sometimes it just takes a couple of tries....damn this!

Sorry this didn't help.

When clearing DLC that didn't download correctly you need to delete the file by going to System>Storage>(Games or wherever it's located depending on the content) After you delete it you need to go to the top level of the device and press Y to bring up the maintenance menu and choose to clear the cache.  Once this is done you should power of your console and then power it back on.  This ensures the bad data is gone.  If you don't take all those steps in that order that bad data can still be hanging around and just get written to the storage device all over again when you launch the Game/App.

Sorry this didn't help.

I Have An Issues Sir ! Well , When I License Transfer With My Cousin, I Tired To Download Some Customize Packs For COD Ghost & When I Went Back Too My Account & Went On Ghost Online It Told Me Content Must Have Been Damage Or Lost What Should I Do ?

Sorry this didn't help.

UncrownedTabor - Firstly, please don't revive threads that are over six months old.  You should start one of you own and detail your problem there.  

Secondly, the transfer tool is meant to transfer YOUR licenses to YOUR new hard drive or console.  Using the transfer tool as a way of sharing with people outside of your home is considered marketplace theft/fraud and when caught will lead to permanent bans for the profiles and possibly the consoles involved.

Sorry this didn't help.