D0000032 Error Code?

bought a pre-owned original xbox 360. using an 8gb usb. did the thing to format it, and was compatible. I downloaded my previously made xbox live profile and it told me to update the software, so I did. then when the console restarted I was able to download my profile. then whenever i try to do something on xbox live, like click on my friends list, get gold membership on the ad on the homepage etc it would come up with an error saying this is not available or something, then the error code D0000032. also it doesn't let me into account either. I restarted my console again, and my profile dissapeared! tried re-inserting my usb and it did nothing.PLEASE HELP!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

Hey there Gids! This may simply be an issue with the USB device. To test that out, can you use a different USB device and see if you have the same trouble? Also, do you notice these same issues with any other profiles? Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried another USB and it said it was incompatible. I ordered one of the old memory units. It's only 64mb though will it be able to hold updates?

Sorry this didn't help.

I can tell you this, "D0000032" does not appear in my data base of error codes. Also, 64mb isnt allot of memory; so holding many updates is unlikely. If i were you, i would just by an Xbox brand USB. It could also just be the xbox. it might be "pre-owned" for a reason.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think this is unlikely to be an issue with the console itself it was most likely an issue with the memory device you can get very cheap flash drives many places a 4GB or 2GB would be fine for this purpose but 64MB is not very much

Sorry this didn't help.