CZ ! Zdravim kdo me prosim Vás poradí s připojením na Xbox LIVE? [mod translation: EN! Hi who me, please consult with a connection to Xbox LIVE?]

První muj problém je že neznam family kod...i kdyz jsem jej resetoval a vytvořil nový tak mě to nechce pustit dále a potom mám problém s připojením na LIVE.... mam Wifi tak nevim jestly mam koupit LAN kabel .... poradte prosim diky , nejplepe pište na skype: spajdy či e-mail [mod removed: do not post email addresses]

[mod translation: First, my problem is that I don't really know the family code ... even when I reset it and created a new so I won't let go further and then I have a problem with the connection to the LIVE ... I have Wifi so I don't know if I buy a LAN cable ... poradte please thanks, nejplepe write on skype]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, DryerSculpture! Very sorry to hear about your situation. Would you mind explaining the issue in a little more detail?It sounds like you may be having difficulty with your Gold Family Pack? Any extra details you can give to clarify the problem would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.