Cyber Bullying!

My brother is being bullied by other gamers and all you can do is block or punish him for standing up for himself!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Block,avoid & report anyone harassing you/your brother via your console.

Here's how enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Hey there,

If someone is bullying your or someone else, please file an Xbox Complaint against them then block them. This will allow the Xbox Policy and Enforcement team inveterate and handle the issue.

Acting out could result in both of you with an enforcement action, as your both then breaking the Code of Conduct.

If you know the other person in real life, maybe contacting your local authorities could also be the best option as well, as Cyber bullying is against the law in the UK and EU (Don't know about US and other countries).

You could also set family safety setting to keep him safe as well. This is what I recommend at placement with parents and in IT classes.

Hope this helps,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Cyberbullying is illegal everywhere SunkNath.

I bloked them and so did he, but they are getting other gamers to jump in!!!  : (

So block them too, they will soon run out of friends and accounts to annoy you with.

Yeah, I realize it is pretty annoying, but all you can do is block, mute and report them. They will eventually get dealt with.

Your post make absolutely no sense.

TheFirsyDytikr,

Who are you talking too?

Also, I want to say Thank you for everyone who gave me advice. We will both move on and hope no more trouble will arise.

Your worthless remark in regards to my screen name kind of makes you a hypocrite. You hate trash talkers but then you just attempted to do it yourself. Hmmm....

Also, you know you can limit who can contact you to only those on your friends list, right? Meaning, you'd have to be proactive. But your name calling is more important.