cyber bully

One of the "friends" that i have on xbox live changed his gamertag to purposely offend my friend and his girlfriend by changing his gamertag to [Mod Removed] to make fun of his and her relationship. Now his girlfriend thinks that he has been telling people that they are doing things they aren't and she has completely blocked communications with everyone and will not answer her phone when he or anyone else calls her. The "friend" has also threatened to change his name to something even worse about the two of them. This is against the code of conduct for xbox live and can and should result in a ban on his xbox.

Thank You,

Paying Customer.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

File a compliant against him

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

No need to make duplicate posts about the same issue either.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Daft Badger He has called the help line and they permitted and instructed him to do this for his help. As for the other post with the same issue, there is nothing wrong with it being posted as the Xbox user is involved in the matter as the problem above stated. This issue involves multiple people which is why there is a similar post.

As for me I am apart of this as support as I was in the party as ReclessFlamingo called the support line and attempted to assist him prior to the call.

Sorry this didn't help.

Phone support have given the wrong info.It's against forum rules to call out gamertags & make duplicate posts about the same subject.

Forum guidelines can be found here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/forum_faq/f/6.aspx

Most phone support have little or no knowledge of the forum rules.

Sorry this didn't help.

I live problems like this also.I dont know what to do,it all started with another player i have met several months ago,he introduced trolls in my friendlist over months without me knowing,and now,they are over 200 laughing at my mental condition by calling me derpy hooves,oreo,skittles and many others indirects insults so xbox wouldnt notice if i file complain them...They call themselves doctors and try to "cure"my mental condition by insults and shock treatments,the guy who started this,his nickname(and not gt)is santa satan,so its pretty current for me to add a new friend and see his/her avatar dressed as a christmas character or to see indirects insults in their bios...i had to remove all friends,and now,im so exhausted of this i have to hide and cant play online anymore because they join me with differents gamertags anytimes....

Sorry this didn't help.