Cuts of audio and accidental disconnects! Topic closed by moderator! incredible!

I'm really angry!

How dare miss Digizz to close a post of hundreds of pages saying that she is happy that the issue is resolved?

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4677/t/1825293.aspx

Verman is a bad behavior!
Hundreds of users complain that the problem persists and she closes the topic! Shame!
I after 4 Advanced Exchange have the problem very attenuated but gaps persist audio adapter with stereo headphones and sporadic disconnections in these cases lack of audio.

I hope that someone will take up its responsibility! unconscious!

I sincerely hope that no one blocks this post or this time I will go to court by my lawyer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there, ll ASS4SSINO ll

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.