Customer support for a banned console.

I recently had my console banned for whatever reason I am unsure. To put this story short I called Xbox customer support and received the same message until I was escalated for not receiving a email detailing why. I later received a call from customer support two days later after a conversation with someone who actually told me that the call centers have no information on the topic I was routed here to explain what is going on. Not to mention DO NOT bother getting information from customer support considering they send you to the same web page we have already read  regarding this topic. Also DO NOT appeal or even try getting information from the suspended account forum number 14 I believe, which the first agent told me to go there.

My account I_Chriz_I is not banned and never have received a warning or any consequence in-game or email, however my Xbox did get banned. I have been playing XBL since Halo 2 and never had an issue with Xbox ever, as a matter a fact I got all of my friends to start playing and always recommended to anyone considering a system. After this incident I have lost a lot of faith in Xbox ,but will keep with them unless I run into this error again. I know this post will be locked or trolled but all I want is Xbox to have some sort of way of explaining why your Xbox was banned after all it is an investment. With all of the overwhelming evidence against your Xbox it should be pretty easy to obtain. Banning a console should be a last step measure, but in my case it was not.

Here is my serial number for my Xbox if perhaps I can get some information without pulling teeth.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

PS: I am aware of the terms of service and agreement, please read my post before shutting me down. After all I am still a paying customer however little that might mean to Microsoft. If you think that I mod or cheat you are sadly mistaken I am against those things and are willing to send my Xbox in to verify.

Thank you for reading (If it does not get shut down right away)

Chris

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Well, you must have earned a Console Ban since those are for major purposes violating the Code of Conduct. The XBLPET nor will customer support tell you why your console has been banned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The main reason for me writing this is because I am suggesting a way for people to know why they lost their console instead of this pathetic answer you have given me. I have received this kind of help the entire time, which is leading me to believe that no one knows why and that I am constantly dealing with children not adults who are behind the company. I am asking for a answer or something that makes sense not "Well, you must have earned a Console Ban since those are for major purposes violating the Code of Conduct".

Sorry this didn't help.

You're outraged that you've been console banned despite being "innocent" but not outraged enough to not buy another console. OK...

Sorry this didn't help.

Very funny, I have bought another Xbox today as a matter a fact, but still gives no reason for the kind of support and comments I have received here. If you do not believe me I can give you the serial number. By the way nice response I am very disappointed in the way I have been treated not "outraged".

Sorry this didn't help.

Again the point still stands, you've been forced to fork out for another console despite being "innocent" but are seemingly quite happy to do this. Normally when someone is left with a choice like that they choose not to give the offending company their custom.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your right it does still stand I am not challenging that. Your overuse of "innocent" does not prove your point in anyway by the way. Trust me I am not happy that I get to spend more money for something I already had. The only thing I have asked from the start is an answer. It is appalling to me that you are the help I receive, even though I was directed here. The other question I have since I have your uninvited attention does this banning affect my profile for whatever it was and is there anyone I can talk to such as these XBLPET's. That is my main issue with what is going on there is no one to talk to other then the same site I have read that it is very bland onto why I was instant banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

Console bans and account bans are separate. So unless your account was banned for something else, the account itself is fine and can be recovered onto a new console. If you can sign into the account to post on the website, it's fine.

The enforcement team does not discuss console bans, so there really isn't anyone you can talk to about it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is there anyone I can talk to, I honestly think an error has been made. Now if i can just suggest some future support about this topic is all I wanted. Thank you for a decent answer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately not. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bannings. Anyone else from support would direct you to the suspensions forum to talk to them, but they'll just end up deleting your posts because it would be about console bans.I do wish they would at least give a reason the same way they do with account bans.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank for a straight answer. I agree I wish there was a way to find out why about xbox bans

Sorry this didn't help.