Customer service terrible

As the title says I made the order for my mic for Xbox one to be "repaired" and have not received anything in return. The order was created on Feb. 25. which was more then a month ago. I live inside the U.S so I don't understand what is happening! Please help... Also I have a receipt that shows that i sent it and none of the codes work for the tracking so yeah please help http://gyazo.com/13e6788d0e0a95a05872a321bb65f46a

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Persistence is the only way. Just be glad it wasnt your controller i sent my Day One controller in back in January and they said they never got it. As it turns out they did have it. they just never filled the order due the manufacture not creating any extra stock of the item they couldnt fill my order. This is not what they told me they said they didnt get it but after Tons of calls and Reporting  it and Escalating it i got no responses. Finnally i Demanded to know what the heck was happening with some poor guy who just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. He then had to break protocol and Get a Email to his boss who contacted Tier 3 Boss who then Emailed me assuring me they did have my controller and that they were going to send me a new one as soon as tehy possible could.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh my! Well I think I have something to add to this.

On February 17th I placed a Service request for my Day One Edition Controller since the mic port didnt seem to work. I sent it in a bit later because I wanted to fully enjoy the Titanfall Beta. They received it on February 27th as confirmed by them.  

First, I was promised that I would get it by Titanfall (March 11). That did not happen.

Days later I was told that it was on its way to the shipping carrier and that I would receive an email within an hour.FALSE!

Then one chat support rep told me that they did not have any in stock.

One said that there was confusion with the shipping carrier that I chose. So they tried turning it on me.

Then they decided to "escalate" my case to the Advocacy Team and told me to wait 3-5 days for a response.

I waited and was told that I could still receive a message on a Saturday because they work 7 days a week. Well on Saturday I got nothing from them and told them and said to wait until Monday. On Monday I got nothing so I contacted them again. I was literally told that they never did actually elevate my case to the advocacy team after 2 people told me it was. So now they did escalate my case and had to wait ANOTHER 3-5 days. I didnt hear anything from the team. Contacted them again and said they were working on it and had to wait yet ANOTHER 3-5 days!! I was told by MANAGER LEE that the advocacy team promised that I would get my replacement on March 28th, GOT NOTHING! I finally got a message today, Saturday March 29,2014. Which is a day they dont actually "operate". They told me they are completely out of stock an would send it to me as soon as they have more. That could be 2 years from now. That doesnt tell me anything. Why do I have to escalate a case, where they set me as "priority" and later "top priority" just so they can tell me they have none. What happened to the promises they made?To the control I was supposed to receive yesterday? I have a lot of snapshots of most of the lies they made and a lot of the transcripts as well. I didnt get some of the earlier lies because I thought they were being honest and didnt start recording everything until I began to notice all of their BS!

Please if there is anyone else going through something similar,do share it! Their service seems good and everyone is nice but in reality, it's absolutely terrible. I shared some of the snapshots with the Twitter team and they said "Dear goodness!!" and asked me to DM them instead. I never really snapped at anyone because I worked with customer service and dealing with people but man Im so close.

Sorry this didn't help.

At the moment i have been over a month without a working console.

I got a day one console that worked fine for the first few months. Then in February noticed the fan was making a weird ticking noise like something was catching.

Put in a repair request and sent it off. Got it "repaired" and sent back about a week or so later. It was still exactly the same. So i got onto customer support and told them that i wasnt happy because theyd done nothing. The CS woman arranged for me to have a replacement console sent.

This new one was even worse. The hard drive sounds broken. A very loud ticking, scratchinng noise that doesnt go away when you put a game on. It also started making my tv do weird noises even while muted.

So i go on live chat again to explain whats wrong. I am told because it is my 3rd repair request it has been escalated to the advocacy team who will contact me by phone or email within 72 hours. I wait a week and havent had any contact. So i contact them again mid-week to be told "by Friday".

Friday comes and goes and still no contact so i go on live chat again and explain whats been going on. This time the guy starts a new service request, apparently writes everything down for documentation and tells me ill receive contact within 5 days.

Again the 5 days pass and still nothing. So i go on chat again and tell them whats going on and that im getting pretty sick of it now. I wouldnt care if they said it was going to take me a week or month to get it sorted, just so long as they tell me something. He tells me the team know about my request and that he will personally chase it up for me and contact me by phone in 24-48 hours.

No prizes for guessing i havent heard anything still :( I am seriously at my wits end. Even though ive bought games for it i think at this point id rather send the rest of the console back and get a refund :(

Sorry this didn't help.

because they don`t know what do to!! Its like the RROD story they failed hard...just like the new April update. No customer feedback or anything................no info.....nothing!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, their service is Horrible! Like Ashielle Said, I don't mind waiting as long as they tell me something. They just told me to wait and that they would let me know when they have a replacement. That could take forever, I dont know! I got a message from the advocacy team and everyone said they had the power to do things but all they want me to do is wait. I grow impatient like that. its ridiculous!

Sorry this didn't help.