Customer Service FAIL!

I called today to find out why my CC had been charged $9.99.  I find out it is an autorenew for my daughters account.  I specifically called around 3 to 4 weeks ago to turn autorenew off on my wife and daughters accounts.  I also turned mine off because I was going to purchase the Family Pack in Sep when we were back in town.  The customer service agent actually told me that there were notes on my daughrters account to the effect that I had called to either cancel the CC or turn off autorenew.  I was still charged, and now they tell me they can do nothing about it.  How can that be????  I do customer service for a living.  I have always had no problems with xbox customer service, but today they made a mistake,  Admit that they even have the notes that I called to take care of this, and then will not fix it.  I just this past June 10th bought a new Slim 250GB xbox with Kinect.  I am going to take it back to BestBuy and get a PS3 if Xbox doesn't step up to take care of this issue..  I have been a customer for almost 5 continuous years, and this is how we are treated???

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Billing issues cannot be resolved through the forums, you will need to call Xbox Support and speak with them again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What!This happened to me in 07 and I also called and shut it off.Then it actually happened a second time a few months later and I havent felt the same bout ms since.I actually used a

friends cc the first time and so there was

no way of her knowing that she would still be charged and we didnt find out till months later that it was and to make matters worse

my 360 was broke the whole time

and ms knew it and still no refund!Its kinda hard to still support  ms when they knowingly make lots n lots of money off a problem they know exists but refuses to correct properly but I still do just cause im a gamer!So yeah just make sure u turn auto renew off every time n with each new cc

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Aijalon, if there is something that we can assist with, please create a new thread here instead of bringing an old one back to life. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.